What documents do I need when I start my credit repair services?

The following documents are needed to start your credit repair services.

  • Drivers License or State ID Card (Current address can act as one of the two needed proof of address)
  • Social Security Verification (Social Security Card, W2, Recent tax return)
  • Proof of address (Utility bill, bank statement, voided check, paycheck stub)

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.